Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)

Please note: 

CPFT does not operate, commission (pay for) or manage Peterborough City Hospital, Hinchingbrooke Hospital or Stamford Hospital. These three hospitals are run by a separate Trust: North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust (NWAFT).  To contact the NWAFT's  PALS team, please e-mail or call 01733 673 405. This link directs you to the NWAFT PALS webpage.

Important message if you are using PALS:

When you get in touch with PALS please can you supply the following information:

  • Patient's full name
  • Patient's date of birth
  • Patient's NHS or patient number (if known)
  • Patient's address with postcode
  • Patient's telephone / mobile number
  • Patient's registered GP surgery
  • Department, unit or ward connected to your concern

The above information will help us speedily trace patient details. Many thanks for your help.

How can PALS help?

As a service user, relative or carer using Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, information and support.  

This is where the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) can help. We provide confidential advice, information and support, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the care we provide, guiding you through the different services available from the NHS, our Trust and other local organisations.

PALS is confidential, and can be contacted onfreephone  0800 376 0775 (please note this is not an emergency telephone line) or you can email the team on between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. You can also call the team's landline number at 01223 219444.

Due to ongoing work in relation to the pandemic, the phone lines will only be operating a answerphone messaging service currently. Please leave us a message, including your details so we can get back to you, and we will respond within two working days. 

You can also write to the PALS Service at:
Elizabeth House
Fulbourn Hospital
CB21 5EF
Freepost address CPFT PATIENT EXPERIENCE (all capitals).

If you wish to make a complaint, this link directs you to details about our complaints service.

As a patient

As a patient, relative or carer using our services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, and support. 

Patient Advice and Liaison service  Contact the Trust