Temporary Staffing Services (TSS) supports CPFT with all temporary workforce requirements. It can provide temporary, flexible work opportunities within CPFT. TSS is looking for enthusiastic, skilled and motivated individuals to join its temporary workforce. Working opportunities can be flexible, with hours that meet your individual needs in a variety of locations throughout Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. There are many benefits to becoming a temporary worker.
Opportunities are available that will allow you to gain experience within a variety of specialised teams.
- Work can be arranged to meet your specific requirements
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- Access to the NHS Care Certificate programme
- Free mandatory training
- Temporary work allows you to keep your skills up to date
- A pathway into a career in nursing, health care or administration
- NHS badge entitling you to many NHS card benefits
- Access to additional training in other areas, provided by the Trust free of charge for your Continuing Development
- Additional to AfC pay and enhancement schemes (Bank Plus) for professionally registered (NMC/HCPC) workers
We can offer roles in:
- Admin and clerical – all areas including front-of-house reception, care planning, telephone bookings, project support
- Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker / Intermediate Care Worker
- Nursing (Qualified and Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Adult Nurse and Registered Learning Disability Nurse)
- Specialist Allied Health Professional roles – Speech and Language Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Music and Arts Therapy / Physiotherapy