Welcome to Attend Anywhere
We want to stay connected with you, and at this time we are finding new ways to do this.
Attend Anywhere is a secure NHS video call service for consultations between healthcare professional and patients. Watch the below video showing you how Attend Anywhere works
Attend Anywhere works on a PC, Mac or an iOS/Android device, using either a Google Chrome or Apple Safari browser. Attend Anywhere will not work on Internet Explorer 11. You can download Google Chrome or Safari for free. There is no need to create an account.
You will also need:
- A good connection to the internet – if you can watch a video online (eg, YouTube) you can make a video call
- A private, well-lit area where you will not be disturbed during the consultation
Five minutes before your appointment time, click on the relevant service below, or enter the web address you have been sent by your healthcare professional.
- Follow the instructions to test that your equipment is set up correctly
- Enter your name and date of birth, and accept the terms and conditions – this information will help us identify you and is not stored after the consultation
- Click on the 'Start Video Call' button – you will enter the waiting room and see yourself on the video. Please note: the waiting room is private and you will not see other patients
- Your healthcare professional will join you when they are ready for the appointment. They can notify you if they are running late
The video call is free (except your internet usage charge) and data is not used whilst you are in the waiting room. We recommend that you connect to your home or work Wi-Fi to avoid using your mobile data allowance.
Attending a video consultation for the first time? We recommend you check and test your equipment in advance. You can practice by clicking on our Test Room and joining the virtual waiting room.
|Test Attend Anywhere Waiting Room||Start Test Video Call|
If you are ready to attend your telehealth (video) appointment, click on the link for your service on the right.
If you are having difficulties locating the waiting area you require please contact your team directly via telephone. Alternatively, CPFT Trust Switchboard can be contacted on 01223 219400, where someone would be able to help in directing your call.
Note: please accept all cookies to ensure the Attend Anywehre pages view properly.