Play make a smile lottery
What is make a smile?
Make a smile lottery is our weekly lottery draw, a fun and exciting way to support Head to Toe while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes!
Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 102 prizes that are up for grabs!
1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 100 x £10, plus a rollover prize that if not won, goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000.
How the lottery works
One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish.
- You will be allocated a unique lottery number.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
- The prizes are; 1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 100 x £10
- The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover up to a maximum of £25,000.
- You don’t need to claim your prize, you will be sent a notification should you win, and your winnings will be transferred to your lottery account. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address.
- You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
How to play the lottery
- By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month.
- To pay over the phone please call the make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500 to arrange your membership.
- You can pay by debit card (minimum of £10) sign up online or call our make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500.
- You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually.
- As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards.
You can set up an online lottery account where you can take control of your lottery membership. Having an online account means you now can:
- Manage your online ticket purchases.
- Find your play numbers.
- Update your personal details & marketing preferences.
- View previous transactions and tickets.
- Store payment information to easily purchase your next lottery tickets.
- Withdraw winnings into your bank account!
It is easy to set up your online account.
- Visit www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk/my-account
- Enter your email.
- Once you have entered your email address, you will receive an email which will enable you to reset your password.
Whether you're a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or you're just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets for just £1 per play.
The draw takes place every Friday - purchase your tickets before 11am on the
Friday to be included in that draw. Any tickets purchased after that time will be allocated to the following week’s draw.
Click here to get your single tickets.
Play & Save Reward Card
If you play make a smile lottery in support of Head to Toe, you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Reward Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Our Play & Save partners are constantly expanding. Click here to find out what you could save.
Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nomiate businesses to be one of make a smile lotteries Play & Save partners?
Contact the make a smile lottery office to get involved on 0300 303 4500.
Terms and conditions
You must be 18 or over to play make a smile lottery. Please play responsibly. Responsible gambling support: www.begambleaware.org. Make a smile lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as make a smile lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685.